Friday, October 9, 2009

Doctors Office and Patriotism

Zoe and Gabe had the day off of school today. They both had "well child" appointments with their doctor. Turns out that Zoe has bronchitis (we didn't even know she was sick?!?) and they both need to go to the eye doctor and possibly get glasses.

They kept asking if they had to get shots and the doctor told them the only shot they were due for was the flu shot and they had to ask their mom if they were going to get that. Well, me, being the mean mom that I am said yes they had to get them. Zoe had a fall apart and I basically had to bribe her to stop crying. In the end, Zoe didn't have to get the Flu Shot because she was diagnosed with bronchitis. She was jumping around, smiling, singing "I'm Sick!, I'm Sick!" 

I've never seen anyone so happy to be sick! 


For the record: Gabe was very brave for his flu shot and it was decided that he is not obese as his school reported him to be (?!?)

Zoe had been saying the pledge of allegiance and singing "Your a Grand Old Flag" over and over all morning so I decided to record her while we waited in the Doctors Office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoey was so cute! She did really good!!

Pays said...

LOL!! That is too cute!