Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Night Babies


There is nothing better than freshly bathed babies. I could just eat them!

On a different note. I was leaving the church tonight, I walk outside and it is SNOWING! What?!? I immediately got sick to my stomach and my eyes started tearing up! I am so not ready for Erie winter. 

I tried to be positive and think hot chocolate, white twinkly lights, Christmas music and cute winter scarves but it was just not working for me! I still want pumpkins and hay rides and red and orange leaves! 

Someone please make it stop!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Haha! Oh no! I've heard about those winters! Not my thing either...I'm used to the hot/humid weather and I love the crisp fall weather (which we have not even started experiencing yet). Hang in there!

Alesha said...

Oh Jen I am sorry, Erie winters are NO fun! It is your last one though right?