Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gabe's Birthday Bash

Gabe had a Star Wars themed party this year. Here is how it went down:

Watching Star Wars Clone Wars

Becoming young Padouin Learners
Dan sewed these costumes. Isn't he awesome?

A Battle Ensues

The Quest to Become a Jedi
They followed clues to find their light sabers and other
Jedi paraphernalia. Here they are searching for a clue
hidden on the trampoline.

Jedi at Last





We asked Gabe what his favorite part of his birthday party was and he said, "Blowing out my candle because my friends and family were around me" Seriously, who is this kid? He is perfect!

5 comments:

jen said...

I love his sweet little face looking at his candle. I wish I could just reach into the computer and give him a huge hug!

Johnson Family said...

Wow, looks like fun! Happy Birthday Gabe!
-Susan

JennLH said...

What a sweet thing to say. My kids had a great time. It was Aaron's favorite birthday party ever. :)

Pays said...

Cute blog Jen! What a fun party!! You have such a cute family!

Alesha said...

What a creative mom! Good job Jen!