Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall is Here!


This week was sadly lacking in pictures but nonetheless, a lot happened, so I wanted to blog it for journaling purposes:

Monday: The kids had the day off of school so we went to the Zoo and had lunch at Burger King to keep them entertained.

Tuesday: Zoe got her tonsils out. Everything went really well and hopefully she will be able to sleep better at night now that she can breathe. She stayed out of school for the rest of the week. Also on Tuesday Gabe went to his Cross Country running class after school.

Wednesday: I got to go to dinner with some girlfriends. I had a YW activity at my house where we painted pumpkins.

Thursday: Zoe, Noah and I went to the Children's Museum for a playdate. Gabe had Art class after school. I went to a girls night with a bunch of girls from the ward. We ate and talked all night.

Friday: Noah had a Zoo class about Wild Dogs. My friend Jenn had her baby boy!

Saturday: We attended two birthday parties. Zoe went to dance class. We had a get together to watch the BYU Game at our house.

Sunday: Church and two sick kids! Gabe was throwing up Saturday and Sunday and I think that we might have overdid it with Zoe yesterday.

So that was our busy week! We have really enjoyed the leaves changing, the air getting a little crisp and all of the fun festive things that come with fall.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Zoe told me on Saturday that she got her tonsils out! Poor thing. Of course I always wanted to get mine out as a kid so I could eat ice cream for a week! We missed you guys yesterday! Hope your kids are feeling better today.

JRC said...

WOW YOU ARE BUSY!! I am glad to hear you still make time to play with YOUR friends! Your leaves are gorgeous! Gotta LOVE fall!
J.

Westmoreland Family said...

How is Zoe doing now, after getting her tonsils out?? Sounds like you were busy last week, but a lot of girls nite outs...I want to do some of those. You are lucky. You asked how old my kids are now, Marissa is 8, Parker turned 6 in August and Kallie will be 3 the day after Christmas. How old are yours???

Jenn said...

Ha ha! Those aren't my leaves. I stole them off of Google Images. I just couldn't blog without a picture. I'm strange I know.

Zoe is doing pretty good with having her tonsils out although she has been out of school longer than I had planned. Gabe is Seven, Zoe is Five, Noah is 2.