Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gabe Gets a Word Search Book

Yesterday to celebrate Gabe's birthday as a family we went out to his favorite restaurant, The Olive Garden. Then we came home and opened some presents. He got some pretty cool things but as you can see from the reactions in the pictures below, nothing compared to the word search books that the Guercio's sent him for his birthday:




This was his honest reaction. He wasn't even hamming it up for the camera. One day he told me "Mom, when I see a word search puzzle, I just can't even help it, I HAVE to do it!"

(P.S. Sorry about the no shirt...It was right before bedtime...)



2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Thats adorable!!! Addi loves them too...wonder if its the age!??!?! He is so cute~!

JRC said...

Hmmm.. Reminds me of his pa pa!!
jennie