Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Week in Review










I thought it would be a good idea to get a picture of the kids in their Sunday best to post on our blog. I think it is obvious by the pictures, the kids did not think much of my idea. 

So this week was pretty much the norm, which was nice for a change. Dan worked, Gabe and Zoe went to school, and Noah and I had all of the fun. Here are some highlights:

*Noah and I went to a "1, 2 and You" class at the YMCA. (running around, playing with balls, etc.)
*All of the kids came with me to the Young Women's activity as Dan was working. It was...chaotic.
*Noah and I went to the Children's Museum to hang out with some friends.
* I went to the outlets with my friend Ashley. (Thanks to Casey and Dan for making that happen).
*We had a bunch of friends over to watch BYU anniahlate UCLA. Go Cougars!




8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute kids! I love little kids in church clothes. It makes them look like little adults. Ash has got me on the beer rebates. I'm trying to get some from deweyville, but I haven't heard back. I found one at Albertson's and I think Ashley said she's going to send it one. Sounds like a fun week! (for you and Noah at least)

Johnson Family said...

Too cute! I love Zoe's expressions!
-Susan

Nick and Deanne said...

I'm glad you found our blog - now I have yours. Your kids are so cute! Zoe just cracks me up. Thanks for the BYU game. It was fun.

Alesha said...

Those pics are classic! I am jealous you went to the outlets! And the Y and the childrens museum...awe...

Cicely said...

I've heard good things about the YMCA. Are the classes fun?

ashley said...

Quit embarrassing me...and spell it "annihilate" please. (Okay, I had to look it up. But at least I knew it was spelled wrong, right?)

Jenn said...

Dang...i spell checked it, I swear!

The Brown Family said...

Zoe is too funny!! Cute picture!