Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Philly

Dan had a review course near Philadelphia so we decided to make a trip of it. We spent a day in the city. 
Gabe and me in front of Independence Hall. 
This is where they read the Declaration of Independence 
to the public for the first time.

We took a short tour of Independence Hall and found
out that the Declaration of Independence was signed
here and the constitution was written here.

The liberty bell. It cracked the first time they rang it!
I never knew that. I thought it got cracked in war or something. Ha Ha.

The whole family.

We went on a "Duck Tour" of the city. The vehicle 
takes you around the city and then on the water.


You can guess how fun the duck noises were.

Gabe got to drive the Duck!

We went on a carriage ride around the city.
Zoe really wanted to. Our driver told us some 
philadelphia ghost stories.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That looks like so much fun! That is a trip that I hope we can take before we leave the area. Your family is adorable!
-Susan

easleyfamily said...

Wow! What a fun trip. I'm so jealous! One day I'd love to visit those sights! Your family IS adorable!

Alesha said...

I found you that dress! You know I love it! What a fun trip!