Monday, February 16, 2009

Cookies




The kids had 4 days off of school for Winter Break. I had my hands full keeping them busy and entertained so one thing that we did to pass the time is make Valentine sugar cookies. As you can see, equal amounts of frosting went into the mouths and on the cookies. They even took some of the cookies to their friends for a Valentines Day treat. (Don't worry if you were the recipient of one of these plates, we monitored the frosting licking on the ones we gave away).

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

They look yummy! My kids have this week off. Maybe we will make cookies too! =)
-Susan

Cicely said...

Soooo good.

jen said...

ok that is the cutest picture ever of your little kids. (your heading) I could seriously eat Noah...or atleast nurse him... whatever.

Cicely said...

ps. Did I mention that I tagged you? Don't feel like you have to do it, but as part of my agreement with my friend who tagged me, I had to follow the rules and let you know.

Loves!
-Cicely

easleyfamily said...

I want some...and have I mentioned that ZOE is a little Jenn? It baffles me!!! Your kids are blasted adorable!!!