Monday, February 9, 2009

A Blog Entry for Rachel



My sister has been giving me a hard time about not blogging so I snapped a couple of pictures of the kids before church on Sunday. 

Even though I didn't blog about Christmas we did celebrate it. (Can you believe that? Life really keeps going on even if you don't blog about it?) We spent two weeks in Utah with friends and family. We celebrated both Christmas and New Years there, saw lots of movies, played lots of games, went tubing and to birthday parties. It was great and we can't wait to go and visit again.

Since then we've just been busy with life as usual. The kids are involved in dance, soccer, basketball, art, zoo classes and gym classes. They love school and are doing so well there. Gabe and Zoe are both reading!

We have had over 100 inches of snow so far this winter in Erie. It is craziness! We are finally having a little bit of a thaw which we are enjoying immensely.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Yes it has been a while from you! Glad you are still alive and surviving all that snow. I am happy it is thawing a little for you. Hopefully it doesnt dump to hard in March! The kids look adorable as usual!

Levi and Suzi said...

I love that you can really tell that your kids love each other! Yours and Zoe's hair looked so cute on Sunday!

easleyfamily said...

Yay! You posted again! I was about to start nagging you too~
Your story about Zoe cracked me up and I have been laughing about it for days! Thank you! Your a good friend! Anytime I feel crazy I think of her locking you out and it gives me a good laugh...Misery loves company!