Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Underwear




There is just something about a toddler bum in underwear. So cute and pinchable! 

I have been struggling to get Noah to even put a pair of underwear on. He was just fine with diapers or pull ups. Today was the day that he finally agreed to wear them. 

Normally I don't start potty training my kids until they are BEGGING to use the "Big Kid" Potty but Noah's preschool has a strict "no diapers or pullups" rule. Hopefully we get the hang of this quickly!

6 comments:

easleyfamily said...

that is a cute little fanny! Good luck with the potty training - it's one of my favorite parts of parenthood :)

jolyne77 said...

LOL, i LOVE it!!!! Cute little bum! yeah...no more diapers!!!

JRC said...

I STILL love Cassidy's Bum! Although, potty training is NOT something I consider a good time!

Chelsey said...

oh that is some sweet meat! I'm an aunt so I can say that in a non-perv way.

Alli has been asking where Noah is lately. She misses him.

Cicely said...

Miles has the same ones!

JennLH said...

That's awesome! Jackson was just saying today that "No-No" wears a diaper and I said, "Ya know, he's almost 3 like you so I bet he wears some underwear now....." Cute! I'm with you on the waiting until THEY are ready to wear 'em!