Saturday, November 8, 2008

Louisiana

I went to Lousiana this week to attend my Grandma Myrna's funeral. While it was a sad event it was really great to be surrounded by family:

Me and My sister Amy at Myrtle's Plantation. It is a
haunted plantation house. We were hoping a ghost would
show up in this picture.

Me, My Mom and Dad and all of my siblings. It was really
fun to be together with nothing else to do but visit.
We laughed a lot.

Me and my siblings with some of our cousins and their spouses

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I wish I could be there!!!!

easleyfamily said...

Fun that you got together, but too bad it was for a funeral!

Cicely said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I bet it was nice to be with your family though.
Let's hangout soon.

JRC said...

Ah man.. I LOVED your grandma! I knew she was having rough times but I really thought she would pull through it like she always has! I am sorry for you and your family's loss. I wish I would have known when it happened so I could have done something for your parents! I am sorry..

I would love to see pictures of your grandmas whole plantation house! I love them! Ghosts and all!